Reference Music Server with MasterClock
- The Core Audio DAIDO Reference music server merges the convenience of our times with all the virtues of analogue technology while being future-proof at the same time. The KARUNA Reference DDC+MasterClock with their 10 MHz reference 10 MHz clock output and DENPO Reference DAC was developed to match all the parameters of the transport and reproduces all details and nuances with unparalleled musicality. These 3pcs Reference Series Core Audio equipment together gives for a customers a high sound quality digital source used with complete clock synchronizing and full linear PSU powered equipments made ever in a history of Core Audio. In every part of this equipment package is a huge step to find in digital sources the musicality, emotions and get closer to the musicians, composers.
Dynamic range and frequency extension is several times better now than in earlier standards (Redbook CD ) and to make these audible improving the source is not sufficient. The whole audio chain needs to meet the new requirement of these parameters.
Our uniform philosophy and standards guarantee that our products bring perfect spatial cues, realism and uncompromised listening experience for the discerning audience. More and better details may require us to re-learn how we listen to music due to the increased amount of information.
- Passive cooling Streacom FC10 case, silent mode
- Core Audio high precision MasterClock with 10 MHz reference OCXO clock signal, PLL controlled (loop controlled) featuring high stability and ultra-low phase noise and jitter. This MasterClock control the motherboard, ethernet port and USB Card. It can be setup the power and the signal type (SIN or HCMOS)
- Intel Core i7 10700T processor
- ASUS miniITX motherboard
- 2x8Gb RAM selected memory modules (Apacer)
- SoftStart component (optional if you doesn't need that, but for 120.000uF capacitors in PSU it is highly recommended)
- UP-OCC solid copper inside wiring on AC and DC side.
- Altered BIOS and operating system settings to switch off or delete functions and applications that are not necessary for music playback.
- Processor and memory are synchronised in the operating system.
- CORE AUDIO full MEMORY PLAYER - available from 2021 Q1
the operating system and all of the player, optimizing software are running in a RAM (like RAM Disk). After starting the music server with optimized BIOS the operating system loading into the music server's RAM (16 Gb), the boot time is ca. 1-1.5 Minutes. Then the user can choose the player system environment: JRiver + JRemote or ROON with TIDAL integration.
The music server can controlled from iOS/Android smartphone or tab and of course with HDMI monitor + keyboard and mouse too.
The following software licenses are INCLUDED :
MS Windows Server 2019 Essentials or Win10 Professional
Audiophile Optimizer 3.0
JRiver 26, JPlay Classic or Femto (optional)
ROON preinstalled is an option without any monthly or yearly subscription(If the customer doesn't need the preinstalled, optimized softwares of course there is an option to subtract from the enduser price. In this case please contact us.)
The Core Audio Memory Player software environment is our solution and advise to use it for the best sound quality on our system. Of course our customers can choose the normal operating system management without memory playing.
Size: 435 x 319 x 100mm
- 200-250V AC (230V)
250VA + 250VA toroidal transformers
SoftStart unit, UP-OCC solid, shielded inside cabling