Apollo Digital - RCA/XLR
Net price: 33 640 HUF*** (+ 27% VAT)
Gross price: 42 723 HUF*
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- RCA (Torque-Lock™), or XLR terminations
- SVPE primary dielectric around conductors
- Both Mylar-backed foil & Anti-corrosion copper braided shield
- Solid core -SA-OF8N 99.999999% pure copper conductor
- Excellent bass punch and control. Extreme-musicality
- Spatial cues and excellent soundstage
- Superior bass articulation and nuance details
- All cables are custom handmade in Oregon, USA, and lifetime guaranteed
- The TARALabs Apollo digital audio cable is an excellent choice of digital cable for a wide range of components. Why do digital cables sound different or possible better? The most significant reason for the different sound in digital recording and playback systems is the phenomenon of "errors". The most widely known error is called "jitter".
- Jitter can be thought of as a timing error or a distortion of the digital bit-stream within the digital send and receive components and the digital interconnect cable. TARALabs Apollo digital cable is exceptional in dealing with these timing errors as they are greatly reduced by our use of superior quality cable, along with exceptional shielding to reject interference within the cable. Apollo Digital is open and accurate with excellent base punch and control. TARALabs Apollo digital audio cables are hand-crafted cables made in Oregon, USA.