DAIDO PREMIUM MCLK
Music Server with OCXO MasterClock solution
- The Core Audio DAIDO music server merges the convenience of our times with all the virtues of analogue technology while being future-proof at the same time. The KARUNA and KARUNA Reference DDC+ReClocker with their 10 MHz reference 10 MHz clock output and DENPO/DENPO Reference DAC was developed to match all the parameters of the transport and reproduces all details and nuances with unparalleled musicality. These DAIDO-KARUNA-DENPO Series Core Audio equipment together gives for a customers a high sound quality digital source used with complete clock synchronizing and full linear PSU powered equipments made ever in a history of Core Audio. In every part of this equipment package is a huge step to find in digital sources the musicality, emotions and get closer to the musicians, composers.
Dynamic range and frequency extension is several times better now than in earlier standards (Redbook CD ) and to make these audible improving the source is not sufficient. The whole audio chain needs to meet the new requirement of these parameters.
Our uniform philosophy and standards guarantee that our products bring perfect spatial cues, realism and uncompromised listening experience for the discerning audience. More and better details may require us to re-learn how we listen to music due to the increased amount of information.
- Passive cooling Streacom FC10 case, noFan silent mode
- Core Audio's Reference MasterClock System (RMCS) with high precision 10 MHz reference OCXO clock signal, PLL controlled (loop controlled) featuring high stability and ultra-low phase noise and jitter. This RMCS control the motherboard, ethernet port, SSD drives and USB Card/LAN Card. It can be setup the power and the signal type (SIN or HCMOS)
Hardware parts what running on the same MasterClock signal:
- SSD drive(s)
- USB or LAN card
- Motherboard's LAN port
- 1TB M2 SSD on motherboard (optional 2 or 4 TB), connected to our RMCS
- Core Audio P20 USB Card MCLK version, PCIe with 1 output is also connected directly to a Core Audio RMCS board and get electricity from the 8 circuit low noise PSU with 4pin molex sockets
- Components are timed automated start-up.
- Normal ATX/EPS wiring (optional available for a better cabling)
- Intel Core i7 actual Gen. low TDP processor
- ASUS miniITX motherboard (only 1pc PCIe port for add-on cards)
- 2x8Gb RAM selected memory modules (Apacer)
- SoftStart component (optional if you doesn't need that, but for 120.000uF capacitors in PSU it is highly recommended)
- UP-OCC solid copper inside wiring on AC and DC side.
- Altered BIOS and operating system settings to switch off or delete functions and applications that are not necessary for music playback.
- Processor and memory are synchronised in the operating system.
- CORE AUDIO full MEMORY PLAYER called ATLANTIS SURFACE- available from 2023 Q1
the operating system and all of the player, optimizing software are running in a RAM (like RAM Disk). After starting the music server with optimized BIOS the operating system loading into the music server's RAM (16 Gb), the boot time is ca. 1-1.5 Minutes. Then the user can choose on the Atlantis Surface environment:
JRiver + JRemote or
ROON with TIDAL or
Audirvana with Tidal/Qobuz/HRA or
Tidal, Qobuz, HRA, Deezer, Amazon Music dedicated Win10 app integration.
The music server can controlled from iOS/Android smartphone or tab and of course with HDMI monitor + keyboard and mouse too.
The following software license is INCLUDED :
MS Windows Win10 fully optimized for audio and video playing
ROON preinstalled is an option without any monthly or yearly subscription
Audirvana preinstalled is an option without any monthly or yearly subscription
JRiver and JPlay 30 days free version preinstalled
Tidal, Qobuz, HRA, Deezer, Amazon Music dedicated Win10 apps are preinstalled, the user need to sign in if own a subscription
The Core Audio Memory Player software environment is our solution and advise to use it for the best sound quality on our system. Of course our customers can choose the normal operating system management without memory playing.
Size: 435 x 319 x 100mm
- 200-250V AC (230V)
250VA + 250VA toroidal transformers
SoftStart unit, UP-OCC solid, shielded inside cabling