RSC Air Forte SC - SP
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- BSM (1/4" spades or bananas)
- SAOF-8N copper conductors
- 10+ gauge conductor runs
- Each Teflon tube is helixed with 24 RSC Gen 2 conductors
- Neutral & revealing
- Linear and extended high frequencies
- Natural midrange and vocal frequencies
- Tight and articulate bass frequencies
The Air Forte 'SP' model is the upgraded version recommended for audio systems that require additional inductance
- The Air series and Air-tube technology of TARALabs has been at the forefront of audio cable design for more than twenty years. The Air Forte is a high-performance and highly affordable speaker cable (SC). Each channel is comprised of two separate large Teflon tubes.
- Each Teflon tube is helixed with 24 RSC Gen 2 conductors, making a total of 48 conductors per channel. This speaker cable takes full advantage of air dielectric design principles.
- The Air Forte speaker cable has tight bass frequencies, with a neutral and revealing midrange, where images are rendered with precision and lifelike quality.