The Master Live
Net price: 578 550 HUF*** (+ 27% VAT)
Gross price: 734 759 HUF*
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- SA-OF8N RSC solid core Gen2 conductors
- 8/9 copper that is mono-crystal, oxygen-free, frequency-tuned
- Multiple terminations available
- High-frequency extension, rich mid-range & tight defined bass
- Neutral & natural with spatial cues and expansive soundstage
- Extremely transparent, fine resolution of details with nuances
- Images outlined clearly with timber & musicality
- The TARALabs Headphone Cable Series are a revolutionary new high-end audio cable series from TARALabs. The Master live is an exceptional high-end audio headphone cable.
- The Master Live comes with two 9" inch extension adapters that are both terminated with a gold-plated 4 pin balanced XLR female connector on one end, and a 3.5mm stereo mini & ¼"/6.3mm on the source side
- The Master Live is available with a wide variety of termination options and custom lengths that are compatible with most headphone manufacturers world-wide. The standard length is 2.4 meters/8ft. and is terminated with gold plated 4 pin balanced XLR male connector on the source end. Included are two 9" inch adapters that are both terminated with a gold-plated 4 pin balanced XLR female connector on one end and a gold plated 3.5mm stereo mini on the source end, as well as gold-plated 4 pin balanced XLR female connector on one end and a gold plated ¼"/6.3mm on the source side. The Master Live is carefully constructed to eliminate any transient triboelectric noise within the cables construction, as well as their ability to dampen. In addition, our customized geometric construction has virtually eliminated internal micro-phonics as well as any triboelectric noise. All headphone cables use TARALabs SA-OF8N pure copper conductors. 99.999999%, super-annealed, oxygen-free, mono-crystal, frequency-tuned, rectangular sold core conductors (RSC)
- High-res audio is typically 24-bit, with sampling frequencies of 88.2kHz, 96kHz and up to 192kHz. High resolution audio having file formats of FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), WAV, AIFF, are now easily available online, as well as high-res music coming from music servers. These formats offer the listener the ability to hear music as was truly intended with superior sound quality over compressed audio formats. And then there is vinyl! This tried and true music format is unmatched in music recording. As vinyl purists around the world can attest, analog recordings done correctly are as close to a live musical performance as you can get. High-end audio components, as well as comparable headphones, when paired with TARALabs headphone cables, will truly ignite any audiophile who chooses this fantastic medium for their listening pleasures.
- What the listener will hear with the Master Live headphone audio cables is an extremely low noise floor. High frequency extension, exceptional details, full & rich mid-range and tightly defined bass that is full and has punch. Full range of sound frequencies are afforded to the listener, as well as exceptional soundstage that is holographic, quite spacious and precise. Spatial cues are well defined, with exceptional nuance of delicate details heard in the music. Musicality is phenomenal! Each TARALabs headphone cable is custom hand-crafted at our factory in Oregon, USA, and lifetime guaranteed.