The Omega Live
Headphone cable with HFX Groundbox
- The Omega Live comes with two 9" inch extension adapters that are both terminated with a gold-plated 4 pin balanced XLR female connector on one end, and a 3.5mm stereo mini & ¼"/6.3mm on the source side
- The TARALabs Headphone Cable Series are a revolutionary new high-end audio cable series from TARALabs. The Omega live" is the ultimate in high-end audio headphone cables.
- The Omega Live w/HFX is available with a wide variety of termination options and custom lengths that are compatible with most headphone manufacturers world-wide. The standard length is 2.4 meters/8ft. and is terminated with gold plated 4 pin balanced XLR male connector on the source end. Included are two 9" inch adapters that are both terminated with a gold-plated 4 pin balanced XLR female connector on one end and a gold plated 3.5mm stereo mini on the source end, as well as gold-plated 4 pin balanced XLR female connector on one end and a gold plated ¼"/6.3mm on the source side. The Omega Live is carefully constructed to eliminate any transient triboelectric noise within the cables construction, as well as their ability to dampen. In addition, our customized geometric construction has virtually eliminated internal micro-phonics as well as any triboelectric noise. All headphone cables use TARALabs Gen3 SA-OF8N pure copper conductors. 99.999999%, super-annealed, oxygen-free, mono-crystal, frequency-tuned, rectangular sold core conductors (RSC)
- High-res audio is typically 24-bit, with sampling frequencies of 88.2kHz, 96kHz and up to 192kHz. High resolution audio having file formats of FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec), ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Codec), WAV, AIFF, are now easily available online, as well as high-res music coming from music servers. These formats offer the listener the ability to hear music as was truly intended with superior sound quality over compressed audio formats. And then there is vinyl! This tried and true music format is unmatched in music recording. As vinyl purists around the world can attest, analog recordings done correctly are as close to a live musical performance as you can get. High-end audio components, as well as comparable headphones, when paired with TARA Labs headphone cables, will truly ignite any audiophile who chooses this fantastic medium for their listening pleasures.
More information about the HFX - Omega Live
- The HFX Floating Ground Station / Omega Live: Is an extraordinary component that is included with The Omega Live audio headphone cables. TARA Labs proprietary ground station system is made of mil-spec aluminum alloy. Our specific metallurgical properties allow for the reduction of radio frequency interference (RF) and electromechanical resonance; EMI/RFI. It's 18.23% heavier and stronger than aircraft-grade stock. Equipped within the HFX station is a patented ceramic composite of metallic oxides and an amalgam of mineral elements in a proprietary ceramic binder called "Ceralex."
- Because the HFX functions completely outside of the signal path, its ability to dissipate and eliminate the effects of EMI/ RFI (Electromagnetic interference & Radio frequency interference) which also includes sonic distortion, noise, "snow", and lack of image clarity. What the listener will hear using the HFX system is more high frequency extension, incredible details, tighter bass and full mid-range, including enhanced musicality and neutrality which are all signature characteristics of TARA labs high-end audio cables. The HFX Floating ground Station System comes complete with a variety of mini banana & spade leads to connect it to virtually any component.
- What the listener will hear with the Omega Live w/HFX headphone audio cables will be a sound that has an exceptionally low noise floor and black background. Extreme high frequency extension, that is full of hidden details, with superb micro-dynamics. Full rich mid-range and tightly defined bass that is powerful and has punch. Full range of sound frequencies are afforded to the listener, as well as exceptional soundstage that is absolutely holographic, as well as extremely spacious and precise. The spatial cues are very well defined, with exceptional nuance of delicate details in the music. Musicality is phenomenal! The Omega Live w/HFX ground station system cable is custom hand-crafted at our factory in Oregon, USA, and lifetime guaranteed.