ISM Onboard The 2
Interconnect EVO Ready cable
Net price: 520 695 HUF*** (+ 27% VAT)
Gross price: 661 283 HUF*
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- RCA (Torque-Lock) or XLR
- Isolated Shield Matrix and Floating Ground Station technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule
- RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE and Aero-PE dielectric.
- Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
- Extremely revealing and neutral.
- Listener experiences more subtle information within the soundstage.
- Greater sense of focus and clarity of the recorded environment.
- Extremely revealing and neutral. Listener experiences more subtle information within the soundstage. Greater sense of focus and clarity of the recorded environment. Isolated Shield Matrix® and Floating Ground Station® technologies within ISM Onboard . The RSC® SA-OF8N® copper conductors are used with a natural fiber core; PTFE and Aero-PE® dielectric and Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
- The ISM Onboard The 2 audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard The 2 - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARA Labs box.