The 0.8 XL
Interconnect cable with HFX Ground Station
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- RCA ("Torque-lock") or XLR
- All new, fine tolerance construction
- All Teflon air-dielectric spacers and center air tube
- Twin-axial design features RSC Gen 2 conductors using Aero-PE dielectric
- Anti-corrosion coated SAOF-8N copper shield
- HFX Floating Ground Station system included
- Extremely open & detailed with exacting focus
- Clear & precise , tonally coherent frequency spectrum
- New resonance control dielectric produces vanishingly low noise floor and high frequency extension
- 10 pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)
- The 0.8 XL is a state-of-the-art analog interconnect cable using an all PTFE (Teflon) air-tube construction. The extended Bandwidth technology is employed using a product design that has a perfect air-dielectric environment and minimal dielectric construction to extend the high-frequency bandwidth to provide a linear and uncompromising approach to the sound of the interface. A complex system of braided shielding made of pure copper and silver is used to control the RF and EMI interference. The shield is part of a specially designed Floating Shield System, where the shield floats at both ends of the interconnect cable. The floating shield is connected at the source end, to the HFX Floating Ground Station. The Floating Ground Station uses Ceralex devices internally to absorb and dissipate RF and EMI interference in the shield. The 0.8 series is one of TARA Labs most popular interconnect cables.