ISM Onboard The 0.8
Interconnect EVO Ready cable
Net price: 1 042 695 HUF*** (+ 27% VAT)
Gross price: 1 324 223 HUF*
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- RCA (Torque-Lock) or XLR
- Isolated Shield Matrix and Floating Ground Station technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule
- RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE dieletric throughout. Aero-PE primary dielectric throughout.
- Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
- Enhanced version of ISM Onboard The ONE.
- Very revealing of low-level ambient and spatial cues with exacting focus.
- This is the enhanced version of ISM Onboard the ONE. Very revealing of low-level ambient and spatial cues with exacting focus. Vivid, lifelike sound within a large, expansive soundstage. This interconnect has Isolated Shield Matrix and Floating Ground Station technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule. It has RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors with a natural fiber core, PTFE dieletric throughout ; Aero-PE primary dielectric throughout and Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
- The ISM Onboard The 0.8 audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard The 0.8 is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARA Labs box.