ISM Onboard The One
Interconnect EVO Ready cable
- RCA (Torque-Lock) or XLR
- Isolated Shield Matrix and Floating Ground Station technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule
- RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors.
- Natural fiber core.
- PTFE dieletric throughout. Aero-PE primary dielectric throughout.
- Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
- The ultimate combination of RSC and Onboard Shield technologies.
- Reveals more low-level ambient and spatial information.
- The ultimate combination of RSC and Onboard Shield technologies. Reveals more low-level ambient and spatial information. Vivid, lifelike sound within a large, expansive soundstage. Has an Isolated Shield Matrix and Floating Ground Station technologies within ISM Onboard Capsule. RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors with a natural fiber core; PTFE dielectric throughout; Aero-PE primary dielectric throughout and Anti-Corrosion coated copper shield.
- The ISM Onboard The One audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM Onboard The One - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARALabs box.