RSC Prime M1 SC
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- BSM (with 1/4" Spades or Bananas)
- Helix arrangement of fine Teflon and Polyethylene tubes grouped with positive and negative conductors around a larger center tube.
- Capacitance 14 pf per foot
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- Unusually open and revealing speaker cable that is also, smoothness and resolution.
- Well balanced between musicality
- The RSC Prime M1 Speaker cable (SC) is a design concept taken from the RSC Air series speaker cable. The M1 speaker cable is the only speaker cable in the 'M' Series™ to use frequency tuned RSC Gen 2 conductors.
- The conductors are arranged using TARALabs' Helix Array around a very special blend of poly/organic material.
- This unique material exclusive to TARALabs offers flexibility with increased tonal accuracy, detail and transparency not otherwise possible with lesser flexible materials.
- The RSC Prime M1 cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Oregon, USA. The RSC Prime M1 - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, inside a TARALabs box.
The RSC Prime M1 speaker cable is also available as either a stereo or bi-wire speaker cable model.