Apollo Extreme SC
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- BSM -Both banana & spade terminations
- 14 gauge LF & HF conductor runs
- Frequency-tuned "pressure stranded" SA-OF8N copper conductor
- Extruded SVPE primary dielectric material
- Transparent, with high-frequency extension and spatial cues
- Live & natural sound, that is completely neutral
- Smooth high, increased clarity with full mid-range & bass
- The new Apollo Extreme speaker cables (SC) features four 14 AWG conductors each (+) and (-) conductors paths consisting of SA-OF8N "Pressure group" solid core conductors.
- Each of the conductor runs is extruded with a thin layer of SVPE primary dielectric material. The Apollo Extreme offers twice the conductors of our standard Apollo speaker cables.
- Also included is our specialized BSM (banana-spade module) which enables the user to "switch" out and use either spades or banana terminations. This is extremely beneficial for audiophiles who switch out or buy new components.
- The ability to use both bananas & spades is far superior to the older styled soldered permanent terminations.
- The Apollo Extreme speaker cable (SC) is also available as either a stereo or Bi-Wire speaker cable model.