The Muse Digital (HFX) - RCA/XLR
Digital cable with HFX Ground Station
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- RCA (BNC 75 ohm) or XLR (110 ohm)
- with HFX floating ground station system
- RSC SA-OF8N Gen2 99.999999% pure copper conductors
- Aero-PE and PTFE dielectric
- All hand-crafted per in Oregon, USA, and is lifetime guaranteed
- Both Mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper braided shield.
- Clear & precise with great imaging
- High frequency extension
- Full midrange and powerful base
- Extremely refined with beautiful sound
- Musicality is off the charts
- The Muse digital is an exceptional high-end digital cable. It comes complete with TARAlabs HFX floating ground station system, for the dissipation of RFI/EMI and state-of-the-art 75 ohm or 110 ohm digital data cable technology. It is constructed of RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors; Aero-PE dielectric; both mylar backed foil and Anti-Corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper braided shield. The Muse digital is excellent in it's ability to deal with "jitter" which is digital distorsion.