RSC Air Forte
Net price: 233 595 HUF*** (+ 27% VAT)
Gross price: 296 666 HUF*
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- All new air tube design
- Controlled geometry for stable electrical characteristics
- Aero-PE filaments ensure a high percentage of overall air dielectric
- Anti-corrosion coated copper shield
- Each interconnect channel is a twin-axial design
- Extremely neutral, detail high-frequencies
- Resolution of fine ambient cues
- RSC Air Forte = 10pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)
- For nearly 20 years the air series interconnects and speaker cables have been at the forefront of audio cable design. TARALabs proudly introduces the Air Forte interconnect and speaker cable
- In the case of the Air Forte interconnect the high-frequency extension is clear and linear. The high-frequency extension is defined by the electro-static field, more usually known as the capacitance. The capacitance of the air forte is a remarkably low 5pf per foot. The inductive reactance known as inductance is also remarkably low. This means that the Air Forte interconnect is 200% - 300% greater linearity with frequency than similar priced cables. The sound of the Air Forte is completely neutral and very revealing with high frequency and airy detail.