- BSM (with 1/4" Spades or Bananas)
- 8+ gauge conductor runs
- SA-OF8N copper
- Each channel comprised of 64 RSC Gen 2 conductors in - Aero-PE dielectric.
- Positive/negative run for each channel separated into LF & HF conductor paths
- Positive/negative runs are 32 conductors each
- Extremely neutral & open
- Spacious soundstage
- Powerful & articulate
- The 2 speaker cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors)
- All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The ISM The 2 - is lifetime guaranteed.
- The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, enclosed in a custom embroidered velvet bag, inside a TARALabs box.