The Caprice I
- BSM ("Banana Spade Modules") - available with bananas, spades or both
- Two 14 AWG conductors (+&-)
- Extruded SVPE primary Dielectric
- 99.999999% pure copper conductors, super-annealed, oxygen-free, frequency-tuned, rectangular solid core conductors (RSC)
- All hand-crafted in Oregon, USA and lifetime guaranteed
- Live sound with full rich mid-range and solid bass
- High frequency extension, spatial cues and excellent sound stage
- Smooth nuanced highs with increased clarity
- An affordable high-end speaker cable that will enhance any music system
- The Caprice I speaker cable is constructed using two 14 AWG conductors each (+) and (-) conductor path consisting of seven (RSC) Rectangular solid core SA-OF8N copper conductors that are "Pressure Grouped".
- The Caprice I is terminated with a BSM (banana, spade module). This enables the user to switch out termination and use either spades or bananas.
- This makes it very convenient when changing to different components and speakers.
- The Caprice I delivers a lively and neutral sound with solid tight bass, full rich mid-range, smooth musical highs and increased clarity.