RSC Prime M1
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- RCA (Torque-Lock) or XLR
- Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N copper braided shield
- RSC SA-OF8N copper conductors.
- Natural fiber spacers.
- 12 pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)
- A simple helix arrangement of fine Teflon and Polyethylene tubes are grouped together with the positive and negative conductors around a larger center tube. The larger center tube is the determining factor in the capacitance and the overall sound of the interconnect cable. The Prime M1 is an unusually open and revealing interconnect cable that is also well balanced between musicality, smoothness and resolution.
- The RSC Prime audio cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The RSC Prime - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a poly bag with box.