USB P24 OCXO PCIe card
USB card for high-end Music Servers
Gross price: 490 €* (VAT incl.)
Available 4-5 weeks from order!
* Our prices include 27% VAT, exclude shipping costs.
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- 2pcs USB 3.0 ports
- Normal or low profile bracket
- Low profile bracket is without any port opens.
- Normal profile bracket can be order with additional options:
- Clock IN 10 MHz clock signal input (the signal coming from KARUNA Reference USB/SPDIF Reclocker)
- DC IN 2.1mm socket (from the socket the 5VDC@1A current passes to the 4pins molex socket with UP-OCC solid wire)
- DC IN 2.5mm socket (from the socket the 5VDC@1A current passes to the 4pins molex socket with UP-OCC solid wire)
- 1pc 10MHz MMCX input on PCB (the external clock signal can connect to this socket)
- own developed 24 MHz onboard low phase noise (-105dB@10Hz) XO add the clock signal to the controller IC
- 10MHz Reference class OCXO with PLL for compromise-free sound quality
- Renesas USB host controller IC
- PCIe card can connect to the motherboard's free PCIe x16 slot (the PCIe card can't take any current from the motherboard's PCIe slot)
- 4 layer, gold plated, double shielded PCB
- soldered with silver content material
- onboard LED signal feedback from clock's external lock and USB-port's optimal current
- For the normal operation the necessary burn-in time is about 100-150 working hours.