DAIDO Barebone Entry
Excellent entry level Music Server for DIY people with analogue power supply and passive cooling
The world of Music Servers is gaining more and more popularity. This is due to the fact that stable software solutions have now developed. You no longer need to be an IT expert to home-assembly such a machine. However, the spread of the DIY approach calms dawn when the power supply, the heart of the Music Servers, comes to mind. The power supply part is difficult to solve in home conditions so that your Server is full analog powered, which is key to achieving the best sound quality. Core Audio wants to give an answer to this challenge by introducing the entry-level DAIDO Barebone Entry product.
The product is based on an 8-circuit analogue power supply powered by two separate transformers. The complete power supply is built into a passive-cooled Streacom FC10 housing. Beside our power supply solution this housing also provides enough room making the new owner able to assemble in even mini-ITX standard motherboards.
- Passive cooling Music Server case (Streacom FC10)
- 8-circuit analogue power supply with 120.000uF Nichicon Fine Gold capacitors (including one circuit especially able to power a heated clock-signal USB card), low noise power supply
- 2 transformers with 250VA/pc capacity for the proper power supply (triple shielded, with anti vibration damps, 400W power)
- 1pc 7V@1A and 1pc 12V@1A AC secondary voltages for special solutions preinstalled
- Streacom FC10 passive cooled housing with complete accessories
- Soft start option (120.000uF Nichicon capacitor pack sometimes too much for power generators, power filters etc.)
- UP-OCC copper solid core inside cabling
- ATX, EPS copper wires (optional higher quality cables are available)
- Size: 435 x 319 x 100mm
- Weight : 10 kg
- Power: 200-250V AC 50Hz (230V)