An entry model for audiophile music playback
Net price: 2 183 €*** (+ 27% VAT)
Gross price: 2 773 €*
IMPORTANT: all optional accessories availability depends on our supplier's stock.
* Our prices include 27% VAT and exclude shipping costs.
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
In 2021, we significantly
transform the DAIDO Audio PC family products.
- A new Reference Series will be issued, which is based on completely new foundations.
- Technologies used in the previous Reference series (including Reclocker) will be available as an optional extra even for base models.
- We deliver the Core Audio DAIDO Barebone Entry models to our customers that the housing and transformer line of the PC is ready to power the Reclocker system.
As a result, our customers do not have to pay the purchase price of the entire previous Reference level device in one lump sum at a time, but can reach the level with Masterclock/Reclocker in several installments, so they can prepare their audioPC. It is important to mention that the Reclocker upgrade can only be ordered for the Core Audio DAIDO devices and cannot be purchased separately.
The world of Music Servers is gaining more and more popularity. This is due to the fact that stable software solutions have now developed. You no longer need to be an IT expert to in your home assembly such a machine. However, the spread of the DIY approach calms dawn when the power supply, the heart of the Music Server comes to mind. The power supply part is difficult to solve in home conditions so that your PC is full analog powered, which is key to achieving the best sound quality. Core Audio provides an answer to this challenge by offering the entry-level Music Server case product, it is called DAIDO Music Server.
The DAIDO Barebone Entry passive cooled Music Server case is based on an 8-circuit ATX standard analogue power supply powered by two separate toroidal, triple shielded and antivibration damped transformers. The complete power supply is built into a passive-cooled Streacom FC10 case. This case provides enough room to assemble in mini-ITX standard motherboards. One of the 8 supply circuit can handle a clock-signal supported PCIe USB card with 4pin molex standard socket. DAIDO based on DAIDO Barebone Entry's PSU, passive cooling case environment. The above selection of components provides an excellent trusted sound for those decided to use Music Servers. All parts are carefully selected and tested by Core Audio before assembly. Then the complete Music Server is not only technically and electronically tested but also in use and sound quality tested too.
- Passive cooling, silent case (Streacom FC10 Alpha)
- 8 circuits full linear analogue PSU (v1.1)
- ASUS mini-ITX motherboard
- Intel Core i3 - 10300T CPU (more option available)
- 2x4Gb RAM (optional can choose more)
- 512 Gb SSD (optional can choose more)
- optional PCIe USB Card (you can choose from TCXO or OCXO cards)
- USB 3.0 Audio Output (on motherboard with optimized BIOS)
- USB 3.1 , Ethernet port , HDMI port
- Optional software environment
- Our customer can choose our DAIDO without any software installation and can install he's favorite softwares.
- Of course for license fee we can preinstall all necessary/choosed softwares to DAIDO, you can choose from the possibility options before ordering.
- Dimensions: 435 x 319 x 100mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- 200-250V AC (230V)
- 250VA + 250VA toroidal transformers