Net price: 51 910 HUF*** (+ 27% VAT)
Gross price: 65 926 HUF*
* Our prices include 27% VAT
** Required fields
*** Prices are net prices (excluding VAT).
- RCA (Torque-Lock) termination or XLR
- Shielded solid core
- Frequency-tuned twisted SA-OF8N ("Super Annealed, Oxygen-free, 99.99% pure copper") conductors
- Superior to OEM supplied cables
- Details & high frequency extension
- Soundstage & musicality with spatial cues
- 24 pF (cable capacitance measured in picofarads / pF)
- All hand-crafted in Oregon, USA and lifetime guaranteed
- TARALabs Apollo interconnects (formerly Apollo II) uses extremely high quality materials such as Teflon in its construction, as well as gold plated terminations while being all hand-crafted. This high-end fully shielded Solid Core twisted pair of frequency tuned SA-OF8N interconnects will upgrade and elevate your stereo system. The performance of this audio cable is detailed, accurate, neutral and open with great musicality.